FREE SHIPING on orders over $60// Expect shipping delays as a result of airplane fuel and gas shortages on the East Coast. Apologies for the incovenience!
Batting Tee Review
From little league players to big leaguers, batting tees have been used to improve hitting mechanics and muscle memory while making baseball practice more efficient and fun. Heres 4 Batting Tees we tested and our results:
1) Tanner Heavy Tee.
- Pro level tee
- Sturdy and will not break
- Extra grip on any hitting surface
2) Tanner Pro Tee.
- Travels easily in a bat bag
- Will last several years
- Can be used for all ages and skill levels
- Best value
3) Rawlings Travel Tee.
- Is too lightweight... every time you hit it the tee it jumps off the ground.
- The cup to hold the ball started to bend after just a few swings
- Lightweight and compact making it easy to travel with
- Not worth the money
4) The Rubber Tee.
- Looked like it was going to melt
- The tee did not fit snuggly in its placement holes
- The tee fell out of its base many times in a session
- Complete waste of money